Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm Sick of Being Mean to Women; and That Includes ME

The Woman I want to be Tuesday

Why are women so mean to each other? Why are men so much better at letting things go? I read something today: “Men can’t understand women; and why should they? Women understand women and they can’t stand each other.”
Do we really hate each other? Why are we all so crabby? Why am I so crabby?
In the spirit of The Woman I want to be Tuesday I want to make an oath. A vow. Think kindly. Speak kindly. Behave kindly. I will start with being kind to myself and my most near and dear. Stop being contrary just for the sake of it. Stop taking the other side, just because.

Think kindly.
Speak kindly.
Behave kindly.

How have you been unkind to yourself today? Do you want to change that?


No comments:

Post a Comment