Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm So Happy Right Now

Health and Wellness Wednesday

I'm so happy right now. This is a phrase I've found myself repeating dozens of times in the last 2 weeks. Granted, Hubby and I were in London and Paris, so that may account for some of the bliss I was experiencing. Some examples of I'm so happy right now:

Drinking champagne in the first class cabin on the way to London
Watching the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace
Eating Indian street food while watching the London Eye on a sunny Saturday
Drinking wine in Paris
Shopping in Paris
Stopping by our favorite bar for a drink on the way home from the airport
Sleeping in my own bed after being in London and Paris
Realizing that my DVR not only has two episodes of The Americans but that all I have to do is stay up until 10 pm and I can see the season finale!

I'm so happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment