Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thursday - Why Am I Mad All the Time?


Homemaking Thursday

Rob and Mora and I went away for a couple of days over the holiday. A great time. The doggies loved it and I loved it. But something's happening to me. I'm pissy all the time. As I walk the dogs I'm angry that neither Rob nor Mora offered to go with me. While I wash the dishes I'm mad that no one else did them. While sweeping the floor I'm feeling like a miserable martyr. Why?

I get over these annoyances quickly, but my family has to put up with me until I do. Is it because I'm about to be "fired" in order to transition to my new job working at home? Is it because Mora's here now and I want her to do all the housework? Is it because I'm insane and irrational and I've forgotten the whole idea of Zen chores?
 
I want to be more relaxed. I want to enjoy my daily chores. I truly enjoy doing dishes and making the counters clean in the kitchen. So why aren't I meditating and relaxing and enjoying? Why am I being so friggin' pissy?

Breathe in and out. Just breathe in and out and in and out and be the person you want to be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment