Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Want to Feel My Body


The Woman I Want to Be Tuesday

Last night I went to yoga for the first time in weeks and weeks and weeks. And, as happens every time I go to yoga after a hiatus, I couldn't believe why I ever made excuses not to go. It made me feel so good! I felt connected in a positive way to the other people who were there. I discovered that my body is weak and strong simultaneously. And I love any kind of exercise that doesn't involve excessive sweating.

My favorite yoga instructor has teaches four classes every week. Why have I avoided going to them? Why do I let my lazy self dictate how I spend all my time? No matter. What matters is that I move forward from here with the desire to feel my body and learn about the things it can do.

Also…
Melanie is moving here. I can hardly believe it. My friend is taking us up on our offer to let her live with us so she can get out of her go-nowhere job in her go no-where hometown. She is taking real steps to change her life. She is choosing to make her life different. Wow.

And...
I will have 1000 followers of this blog by summer 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment