Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday - I Only Cried a Little When I Read the Scale


Health and Wellness Wednesday

Yuck. Yucky yuckiness. I felt like shit when I stepped on the scale at the gym yesterday. A gain of 3 pounds. I plummeted into a shame spiral. I drink too much and eat too much and I'm a fat piece of shit and why don't you just give up and accept that you're going to be over 200 pounds forever and you're disgusting and gross… and on and on and on.

I feel a little better today, but not much. What's wrong with me? Why am I so gross? It's not okay with me to be this big - but apparently it is. I mean, why don't I just stop eating and stop drinking and exercise for hours every day and hire a personal trainer and on and on and on.

Take a breath. Start again. Get up off your ass and do something. And I will start again and again and again until my outside self matches my inside self.

Blessed I am to live in such a beautiful temple.

Blessed I am to love in such a beautiful temple.

Repeat it until you believe it.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment